[WikiEN-l] Troubling news on Citizendium

Nina Stratton ninaeliza at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 01:41:33 UTC 2007

I'm a 40 (almost) year old black woman who dropped out of high school and
never finished college. I'm also fundamentally opposed to "experts" running
anything I have to do with. I can read, I can write, and I can learn. That's
all I need and all I will ever need.

I wish Citizendium well, but this latest bit of news comes as no surprise.
We'll hear more.

Nina

"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and
conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work." - Abdul Kalam