[WikiEN-l] Talk before you type: Interesting paper on growth in Wikipedia talk pages

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 16 23:32:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 05:44:33PM +1100, Keith Old wrote:
> G'day folks,
>
> Researchers at IBM's Visual Comnunication Lab have published an interesting
> paper called "Talk Before You Type: Coordination in Wikipedia" at the 40th
> Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences held recently.
>
> http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_40/decisionbp/03_04_07.pdf

This is indeed an interesting study. I wonder - do we have a page that
lists all citable academic studies of wikipedia published in journals or
conference proceedings? Of course it would not be in article space. It
would be a usefull help for anyone writing an article on wikipedia. If
we do not have such a page, should we? and what do we call it?
[[Wikipedia:Academic studies on Wikipedia]]?

Brian (Bduke)