[WikiEN-l] Moving the Main Page.

Christopher Thieme cdthieme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 23:16:29 UTC 2007

I think I'm going to write a novel (under pseudonym, so it won't screw up
the quality literary pursuits I'll eventually get around to publishing)
called "Main Page"...probably about a murder mystery where one irate editor
murders another over some personal attacks and edits to an article he
considered owned and sacrosanct from others interference.

It might affect sales by having it linked from a disambig page or from a
disclaimer at the top of Main Page.

Regards,
Christopher D. Thieme
User:ExplorerCDT

P.S. I tried having the renaming the main page back in 2004/2005.  I
actually support it being set up as a portal.  It's amazing how many people
will force any other article to comply with policy, but oh, God, not the
Main Page!?!?!?!?!? ~cdt