[WikiEN-l] editorial oversight, re: afd, fac, etc.

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sat Jan 13 15:12:54 UTC 2007

That is not a viable solution. We need to solve our problems, not push good people off to another project. AfD is broken. Maybe we could split AfD up into areas. That way it would not be the unwieldy monster it is and those of us with some expertise could stand to have it on our watchlists and show up.

Fred