[WikiEN-l] Could we tone down the language a bit?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Jan 11 13:52:06 UTC 2007

When we block someone, or restrict their editing, the discussion needs to be framed around behavior. This actually gives the person something to work with, feedback. Maintaining that discipline is hard, and we all break it from time to time, especially in private, but long discussions on the Administrators noticeboard about apparent psychiatric problems are not good. Most of us don't know what we're talking about, and those of us who do, know better.

Fred