[WikiEN-l] Could we tone down the language a bit?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Jan 11 12:44:07 UTC 2007

We don't diagnose people, we go by their behavior. Some of the behavior we see is symptomatic of mental illness. This mailing list is for the purpose of discussing the problems we see, one of which is a variety of disruptive and grossly unproductive behavior. Out solution is to address behavior problems, not to diagnose and treat. As to schizophrenia, most schizophrenics have trouble getting online or participating when they get there. That's why they are not seen.

Fred