[WikiEN-l] Could we tone down the language a bit?

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 01:07:58 UTC 2007

Yeah, and I'm not happy that people are clearly being idiots and instead of
being understanding you're all

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL STUPID IDIOT ROFLMAO GAHAHA GO BACK
TO MYSPACE"

Which is very unprofessional and gives all of us a bad image and makes God
kill a kitten.

Remember, though, I have 1,000,000,000-year contract to serve Wikimedia so I
won't leave over this. It'd be stupid thing to leave over, though.