[WikiEN-l] Wrongfully blocked by admin who lies and on behalf of users trying to "own" articles

Bob Petrovich wrestfan01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:58:32 UTC 2007

Greetings,

I believe I have been wrongly blocked, but because the blocking
administrator also REMOVED my complaint from the wikipedia administrators'
list board, I feel the need to write here as well.

I came on tonight looking up wrestling moves and found one - the Double
Underhook Facebuster - in the wrong page, as despite its sometime name (and
it goes by several others) it is not a Facebuster, but rather a DDT variant.

So I made the appropriate changes on the [[Facebuster]] page and the [[DDT
(professional wrestling)]] page.

I noted with some problematic nature the behavior of admins earlier to
someone else who had tried to make the same factual correction; this
behavior also concerns me and I mentioned it on the administrators
notification page as the incidents page was locked down for some reason.

Samuel Blanning not only took it on himself to block me, but to remove my
corrections from the pages, after I reported the harassment by Paulley and
Naohiro19, who were threatening me as they continually tried to vandalize
wikipedia and accused me of vandalism for making factual corrections.

Samuel Blanning's edits:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard&diff=99683027&oldid=99681687
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Facebuster&diff=99683109&oldid=99682002
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=DDT_%28professional_wrestling%29&diff=99683020&oldid=99682074

Paulley's behavior was all abusive in nature: he continually asserted that
he has some "right" to control these articles in edit summaries such as
here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=DDT_%28professional_wrestling%29&diff=99681937&oldid=99681376

Naohiro19 - who continually blindly removed my improvements - has since
REMOVED MY UNBLOCK REQUEST.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3A72.178.235.28&diff=99684526&oldid=99684256

This is beyond abusive behavior by these admins and I request the
appropriate disciplinary action be taken against them at once.

The IP address that comes up my error is 72.178.235.28, it said I should
mention this.

Bob Petrovich.