[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] Entries for deletion.... issues from the Third World

Erica Flynn fangaili at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 17:56:05 UTC 2007

> Well, yes they can. But Andrew's point still stands. How can one make a
> well-balanced decision when you're tagging or deleting stuff every 20-30
> seconds? It usually takes me at least 2 minutes to read the entry, watch
> the
> history and do other related stuff and that's just on a short article.
> Also,
> the reasons given in the reason field by some administrators is totally
> not
> as helpful as it should be.
>
> Mgm

20 seconds is actually quite a bit of time if you take into account some
types of speedies (broken redirects, redirects to user pages, talk pages
without articles, some completely NN band articles, total nonsense, etc.) An
average of one delete every 20-30 seconds, over the course of an hour and
working from the usually-backlogged CSD page, doesn't seem unreasonable to
me.

Erica
en:User:Fang Aili