[WikiEN-l] The present tense

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Thu Jan 4 22:01:41 UTC 2007

theProject schreef:
> Would it be difficult to use phrases like "as of 2007" more often?

You may be interested in [[Wikipedia:As of]] and associated talk page.
Unfortunately, it is not marked as "guideline" or "policy", so I have no
idea if these pages are at all sensible. (also 1/2 :-)

> I was thinking something along the lines of a template saying "this
> article contains facts that may not be true in the future", but any
> thoughts?

See [[Wikipedia:Updating information]] and {{Update after}}.

(Note: I don't know if these pages answer all your questions, and if use
of this template is accepted. Just pointing at some relevant and perhaps
useful information)

Eugene