[WikiEN-l] There's a name for an all-out wheel war

Christof Sperl christof.sperl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:43:34 UTC 2007

A sysop is able to "descent from the clouds" and "rain holy thunder upon
him"?

I find it rather questionable that you make these metaphors... adminship is
not something godly that is used to lay whoopass down upon others... it
should be used as a tool to help the editors, not to burn them.

And seriously, I do not believe in Jimbos "devine vengeance"...