[WikiEN-l] - category clutter on biographical articles

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 15:54:11 UTC 2007

on 2/12/07 10:29 AM, geni at geniice at gmail.com wrote:

> An alternative approach might be to dig out that old idea of giving
> wikiprojects more power and giving them the power of cat deletion in
> their respective areas.

Whatever it takes. At any rate, I think the entire Categorization System in
WP needs reevaluated. It appears to have turned into whatever any individual
thinks it should be.

To be most effective, this undertaking would require a formal proposal with
agreed upon goals, and a specific group of persons to take it on.

Marc