[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Feb 12 15:26:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 01:42:53 +1100, "Stephen Bain"
<stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:

>This sounded like a good idea to me before, but I wouldn't be
>surprised if I'm hounded down as a cabalist: how about if any X number
>of admins think someone should have the mop, then that person gets the
>mop on a trial basis for Y amount of time, perhaps with a regular RFA
>at the end of the trial period. Adjust X and Y to taste.

Happy enough.  My main problem with RFA is - no, I can't say this
without gross overgeneralisation and assuming bad faith, which would
in some cases at least be very unfair, but suffice it to say that it's
as bad as the bloody FA cabal, only without the redeeming feature of
actually delivering high quality articles.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG