[WikiEN-l] COO story now in major media

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 25 04:29:12 UTC 2007

From: Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com>
>  We owe a duty to humanity, and
> specifically to
> our subjecs, not to make things worse.  We're here to nmake
> things BETTER. Did you forget that?

Humanity _first_, our subjects _second_, IMO. We're not in the business of publishing Haigographies. I see BLP as a lawsuit-avoidance mechanism, not some grand statement of fundamental ideals like NPOV or Verifiability are.

"Making things better" is a subjective goal, please don't assume that people who disagree with your particular interpretation of what would accomplish it aren't actually striving to make things better in their own way. Assume good faith.