[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:05:51 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Episodes_and_characters

This RfAr focuses on the topic in question. I think any discussion on the
matter should wait until a resolution there. We can work with what we got
from arbcom.

I will however say that the community has ignored the non-discussion
non-consensus mass removal of episode and character articles to date which
only escalated the problem.

       - White Cat