[WikiEN-l] Former Wikimedia employee was a felon.

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 16 19:00:43 UTC 2007

G MZ wrote:
> I cannot see what difference it would have made if Christiano had told Jimbo
> - what would Jimbo have done differently?

We could have had Jimbo be the one to break the story to us, rather than
the Register. I don't like having forums that have traditionally been
considered irrationally critical of Wikipedia turn out to be the best
place to go to find out about Wikipedia's inner workings. It boosts the
credibility of those forums at the expense of our own.