[WikiEN-l] Coordination on Secret/private lists

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:31:21 UTC 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 2:42 PM, Relata Refero <refero.relata at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 8:41 PM, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Dec 10, 2007 2:02 AM, Relata Refero <refero.relata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > As for suggesting I stop responding on the topic, while the reason for
> > your interest in ensuring that returning editors are not banned is
> > obvious, nevertheless you are also not constrained to continue
> > responding to e-mails on this topic. If you really want the discussion
> > to end, direct your e-mails to Alec's posts, in which he continues to
> > fight a valiant battle to preserve whatever shreds of the conspiracy
> > theory he thinks he can still make stick.
> >
> If you notice, I haven't responded to many emails on the topic
> recently. Your last few emails, however, have been so egregiously
> inaccurate that I rather felt constrained to suggest that you refrain
> from that sort of thing.

RR, your protestations would carry more weight if it weren't for the
fact that people are still making these same claims, only minutes ago:

"Well, Jimbo...the fact that this particular block was discussed on
the cyberstalking and harassment list is indeed significant..."

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-December/087179.html