[WikiEN-l] Single incident 'biographies' - disallow??

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:17:25 UTC 2007

On 4/24/07, Andries Krugers Dagneaux <andrieskd at chello.nl> wrote:

> >If we don't have appropriate information for a biography, we shouldn't
> >have a biography.
> >
> >[..]
> >Doc
>
> Reliable sources state that no reliable biographical information is
> available for [[Sathya Sai Baba]] India's most famous living guru, but
> not to have an article about him would be very strange.
>
> Andries Krugers Dagneaux

What has this got to do with the "single incident biographies" you refer to
in the title of the message?
I'd be more specific and disallow "single incident negative biographies".
If some newbie athlete comes out of nowhere and wins gold at the olympics,
that's a single event, but I for one would consider it nuts not to have an
article about them.

Mgm