[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Blu Aardvark jewbowales at wikipedia-lol.cjb.net
Sat Apr 21 00:52:32 UTC 2007

Nonsense. Someone saw your graphic story, posted a comment regarding it
on Wikipedia Review, and sometime later a person who has not been
identified came forward and called it to the attention of the police.
(It was a rather alarming story, from what I have heard, although I
never personally read it).

Daniel Brandt was not at all involved with such "conspiracy" to my
knowledge. I don't think it was ever ascertained as to who made the
call, but presumably it was either Amorrow or Lir (I personally think it
was the former).

Second, since when has being questioned by police been defined as
"police harassment"? You have a right to answer or not to answer them as
you see fit.