[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Stan Shebs stanshebs at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 22:56:15 UTC 2007

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:

> Or: Why on earth would we do this?  What's in it for us, as a project?
> I guess that's the bottom line, and I'm still not seeing a positive in
> the cost-benefit balance.

To put it another way, is this a clever approach to resolving a
seemingly-intractable situation, or simply appeasement, and how would
one tell the difference ahead of time?

Going by what I've read on Wikipedia Review, I bet this is going to look
like appeasement pretty quickly. But in either case, it will be a useful
data point for the future.

Stan