[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Thu Apr 19 21:40:41 UTC 2007

Jimmy,
I normally only watch the discussions here on the mailing list, but I have
to ask this one question:

What sort of responsibility you, or the WMF, are willing to accept when an
editor, in this case Daniel Brandt, who has a history of harrassment, even
taking things off-wiki; returns to that pattern despite the community asking
that the editor not be unblocked. I do realize that a block has never, and
would never, prevent Mr. Brandt from taking such actions, but this is a case
where the Founder of Wikipedia has made an administrative action to allow
Mr. Brandt back into editing Wikipedia.

This is just the concern I have. Thank you for your time.
-Cascadia

"Jimmy Wales" <jwales at wikia.com> wrote in
message news:4627E024.9080604 at wikia.com...