[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:33:20 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Info Control <infodmz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/19/07, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Of course he could, but he said he talked to Brandt, so he clearly knows
> > something the rest of us don't.
>

> Why would we unblock based on secret information? With this, if Brandt
> hypothetically did something now, would only Jimbo be allowed to re-block?

Of course not. If Brandt were to violate Jimbo's trust by breaking any rules
right now any serious admin would block him on the spot and Jimbo would
agree with that action. Breaking a rule that's blockworthy gets you blocked
regardless of any other ongoing issues provided someone is willing to issue
that block.

Mgm