[WikiEN-l] Proof positive that rogue admins are not an issue

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:17:21 UTC 2007

Huh. Sorry I wasn't there to help out. =\

If you're quick, I think you only really need two or three local people to
deal with it. One admin keeps the interloper blocked, a second admin undoes
any blocks by the interloper, and a third user goes running to the stewards
ASAP. Depending how many people are available, more can watch the
interloper's deletion and protection logs, reverting as needed -- one quick
person per log seems the way to go, avoids confusion and keeps them
outnumbered.

That at least seems like it might work? The problem would be getting those
people together and organized on very short notice.

But then, I've never dealt with this sort of thing on that sort of scale,
so...
-Luna