[WikiEN-l] "Suicide methods" article

Cascadia cascadia at privatenoc.com
Tue Apr 17 01:05:27 UTC 2007

The article definately needs to be improved to be of good quality, but not
what I would call a guide to suicide.

Besides, anyone with two neurons in their brain knows 1,000,000 different
ways to end ones self. Having this article really isn't letting out any
trade secrets.

-Cascadia

news:c52819d30704161053v2b3a9943oa3589b71880670bc at mail.gmail.com...