[WikiEN-l] Stupid DRV question

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Mon Apr 16 13:50:29 UTC 2007

Anthony wrote:

> Has DRV officially become a process-only matter, then?  I recall a
> couple years ago when there was still a health debate over whether DRV
> should address the article, the process, or both.  Some people even
> used this to game the system, treating DRV one way for articles they
> wanted deleted and the other way for articles they wanted kept.

I don't think DRV knows what it is.  In October, we allegedly switched to
a consensus-based system, but a discussion in Feburary or March indicated
that closing admins were simply using headcounts again.  There's no
evidence that I'm aware of that arguments are weighted based on the facts
surrounding the individual situations.

-Jeff