[WikiEN-l] Stupid DRV question

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Mon Apr 16 13:43:40 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> We really should delete comments about the article from DRVs, they
> aren't relevant. Too many people seem to think DRV is just another
> AFD.

Has DRV officially become a process-only matter, then?  I recall a
couple years ago when there was still a health debate over whether DRV
should address the article, the process, or both.  Some people even
used this to game the system, treating DRV one way for articles they
wanted deleted and the other way for articles they wanted kept.

Anthony