[WikiEN-l] Stupid DRV question

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Mon Apr 16 13:39:53 UTC 2007

Thomas Dalton wrote:

> We really should delete comments about the article from DRVs, they
> aren't relevant. Too many people seem to think DRV is just another
> AFD.

DRV is a very flawed process at present, and while the most recent gripe I
have is an example, it's been ongoing.  DRVs are closed as a strict vote
count, they fail to weigh consensus, and, while the page claims to be
about process rather than content, it offers no guarantees that the
discussion will be closed with the issues brought up in mind.

It's the only forum of appeals for deletion we have, it's being overrun,
and with no forum to appeal a DRV, that's a major problem that needs to be
solved.

-Jeff

--
If you can read this, I'm not at home.