[WikiEN-l] That whole WP:BADSITES controversy...

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat Apr 14 19:50:41 UTC 2007

At a few points in the big debate over banning links to certain
critical sites, the tactics and behavior of that policy's proponents
were seeming to accomplish the impossible: making me gain some
sympathy for the sites that were being so persecuted.  However, it
still only takes a quick look at those sites to make my blood boil
and any sympathy I had for them to wither away; the arrogant idiocy
displayed there is astounding.  Nevertheless, I remain firm in my
position that making flat bans on linking to any site is a bad
policy.

--
== Dan ==