[WikiEN-l] LBJ took the IRT to [[WP:SOCK]], [[WP:SPA]], and [[WP:DOP]]

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat Apr 14 17:47:31 UTC 2007

On 14 Apr 2007 at 01:02, Dycedarg <darthvader1219 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently some people got together...somewhere...and decided that it would
> make sense to merge [[WP:DOP]], [[WP:SPA]], and [[WP:SOCK]] into [[WP:U]].
> No link to said discussion was put anywhere on the talk pages of the
> articles to be involved in the merger, just general comments that it had
> been decided following discussions on WP:LAP, WP:VP, and WP:AN.

Hmmm.... maybe some of our critics actually have a point about
overuse of an alphabet-soup of acronyms and initialisms.  By a quick
offhand glance at the above sentences, I have no clue what it's
actually about, and would have to look up no less than seven
different Wikipedia project pages to attempt to piece this together.

--
== Dan ==