[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Apr 10 12:22:06 UTC 2007

Oldak Quill wrote:

> I don't understand why it wouldn't be sensible to write a lengthy,
> sourced article (ignoring gossip and such) about such an actor.

I also don't understand why it's not sensible to write a stub-length,
sourced article about such an actor.  We're aiming for
comprehensiveness, right?

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "I was always a fan of Lisa Loeb, particularly
	because you kind of get the impression she
	sang every song either about or to her cats.
	They seem to be the driving force in most of
	her creative process."     - Chuck Klosterman