[WikiEN-l] Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 15:08:32 UTC 2007

You'll forgive me, Fred, but I rather think this is a solution looking for a
problem. Is there really a single situation where our existing system of BLP
vigilance, emails to the Foundation, OTRS volunteers, AfDs, reliable
sourcing, etc has failed to deal with people wanting their bios taken
down/fixed with the exception of Daniel Brandt? Beyond Daniel Brandt, do we
really have a problem here that needs fixing?

Moreschi