[WikiEN-l] If anybody is remotely interested...

Skyring skyring at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 05:25:49 UTC 2007

> On 08/04/07, Skyring <skyring at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll be in London tomorrow for two nights. Camel and Artichoke in Lower
> > Marsh Street near Waterloo from 1830 on Tuesday. Tim Tams will be
> provided.
>

> Sadly I'm stuck at home on call. Bah!
>
> (Probably to be a father in a week or two. Eek ...)

Cripes! I hope it's twins. I guess even if not, this will be the end of your
Wikipedia career.

Sorry I won't get to meet you. Oh well, the local BookCrossers will make
short work of the Tim Tams. See [[Tim Tam Slam]] for a pic.

Pete, currently stuffing up one of Cathay Pacific's computers in The Pier
First