[WikiEN-l] Fwd: And over at RFA ...

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:14:02 UTC 2007

> > Israel News Agency.
>
> Office. (Spamming attack troll.)

false:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=Israel_News_Agency

Eventualy proved posible to delete through AFD despite claims to the contry.

> >  And,
> > although it's more than resolved, the Erik Moller situation is a fine
> > example of the "shoot first, don't ask questions later" type of actions
> > that people have, unfortunately, come to expect from Danny.
>
> Office.

No. Asside from the failure to follow procedure indef block could not
be justified through office.

> So in summary, you're saying we get bad administrators when the
> administrators in question are employed by the Foundation.

We have only two examples to go from and one of those has been around
for a fairly short time thus there is no way to conclude on way or
another.

--
geni