[WikiEN-l] Suppression of links to 'attack sites'?

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:32:42 UTC 2007

Linking to Wikipedia Review is obviously relevant in an article on Daniel
Brandt (does it still exist) or Wikipedia criticism. Much more use can't
exist for the article space, but if we're going to discuss Wikipedia review
for example to counter attacks on people, we should be able to link to it.

Anyway, wikipediareview is a very specific case and if we were to ban it, I
don't think we need new policy that could be abused and lead to the bans of
other sites. What constitutes an attack site is subjective depending on who
you ask.

Mgm