[WikiEN-l] Light entertainment

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:48:29 UTC 2007

On 3/30/07, Earle Martin <wikipedia at downlode.org> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Earle_Martin_2

To quote Charlie Brown, "AUGH!" I feel for you. "I see no need for the
tools." is one of the worst reasons ever for voting. I keep
considering requesting an admin bit, but I might hit the same hurdle.
I occasionally "need the tools". I occasionally would like to rename a
page in a non-trivial case, or to rename a category. I occasionally
would like to edit a protected page. That's about it. I don't want to
block anyone, or do some of the other things one gets "the tools" for.
But who would support that platform?

Steve