[WikiEN-l] "So fix it." "The next day someone will fix it back."

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Sun Apr 1 17:04:49 UTC 2007

[[Douglas Hofstadter]] also contains an image, [[Image:DH00.jpg]],
which is listed as GFDL.  But the description of the image is "Indiana
University Douglas Hofstadter home page", and looking at the
Hofstadter's homepage
(http://www.cogs.indiana.edu/people/homepages/hofstadter.html) I see
the same image there, with no mention of the GFDL.  The image was
uploaded by [[User:Paul venter]].

There are probably some tags and procedures that are supposed to be
followed in this case.  I don't feel like looking them up.  So I'll
post this here and hope someone else fixes it.

Anthony