[WikiEN-l] Call for volunteers for OTRS permissions queue

Sydney aka FloNight poore5 at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 29 21:43:07 UTC 2006

---- "The Uninvited Co. wrote:
=============
If you are an admin on ENWP and are interested in copyright and
permissions issues, I would like to encourage you to become involved in
the permissions OTRS team.  For an idea of what's involved, take a look
at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/permissions-en-guide.

Participants must understand copyright issues as they affect Wikipedia,
understand and support the project's position on copyright and fair
use, and have a history of keeping their cool.

If interested, email me off-list.

The Uninvited Co., Inc.

I was looking at this earlier today and changed my preferences to notify for new tickets in permissions-en.

One questions that might be of interest to others then I'll contact you off-list.

Do you know the usual volume and how long it takes to handle each ticket?

Sydney