[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] [[WP:100K]] - who here writes well in English and another language?

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:28:11 UTC 2006

In order,

I would agree with such a system, especially if the people running articles
through the translators already had a working knowledge of the language from
which they were translating. This would help in the rewrite as they would
generally be aware of common mistranslations.

I don't think that's a problem, especially if we state that we are adding
translated text from a given language Wikipedia.

Carl