[WikiEN-l] I've Kicked the Process Habit

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 00:59:07 UTC 2006

On 16/09/06, Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS. Also remember to cite stuff, that policy isn't one you can just skip

The core policies (NPOV, NOR and V on the content side; AGF and NPA on
the community side, and I'd add BITE to the community list since the
numbers seem to say newbies write most of the actual encyclopedia)
aren't negotiable. Everything else is process, even if it's accepted
enough to tag policy.

You don't memorise every stub tag, do you? Neither do I. Those who
can't live with inconsistency can fix the inconsistencies afterwards.

You know, I still can't find where it tells me how to close an AFD the
way AFD likes them closed. The guide for admins doesn't tell me
either. I looked pretty closely too.

- d.

- d.