[WikiEN-l] [Wmfcc-l] Living bio patrol on en:wp [[WP:BLPP]]

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 06:38:57 UTC 2006

At least its well referenced :) According to [[WP:V]], the excess
content is acceptable, so there has to be a policy thats accepted and
has been around for a while to challenge that. If there is (and there
appears to be - WP:LIVING), then anyone with time can go through and
cut out unneccessary stuff (get the cleanup taskforce on it, by any
chance?).