[WikiEN-l] Subject: More Wikipedia Review Idiocy

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 12:16:46 UTC 2006

For me to mention that they mentioned that you've mentioned that
they've mentioned what you said about what they said about wikipedia?
Bear with me guys... Although, to WR's credit, all but one of the
users are on wikimedia's side and they've got technical details to
back up their facts, as opposed to this one 'joel'.