[WikiEN-l] Subject: More Wikipedia Review Idiocy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun Sep 3 12:07:23 UTC 2006

On 2 Sep 2006 at 22:44, "Daniel R. Tobias" <dan at tobias.name> wrote:

> I don't know why I ever bother to look at the Wikipedia Review
> site... the antics of the malcontents and morons there always make my
> blood boil.  But the latest stupid accusation they're making against
> Wikipedia is that we're supposedly infecting people with viruses:
>
> http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?showtopic=3362

Now somebody on that thread has "responded" to my message here,
saying that I should be ashamed of myself.

I guess it's time for them to mention that I've mentioned that
they've mentioned what I've said about what they said about
Wikipedia.  Can we try for a few more levels of recursion?

--
== Dan ==