[WikiEN-l] Conflict of interest: an essay

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 25 12:20:38 UTC 2006

Plenty of recent tough discussion and editing over at [[Wikipedia:Conflict of interest]]. The page is now properly organised, with the remnants as its past as the 'vanity editing' guideline being dealt with piecemeal.

I think the guidelines on COI are going to become very prominent, looking ahead. I have started an essay: it's at

[[User:Charles Matthews/Conflict of interest]].

Please use the Talk page there to add comment.

Charles