[WikiEN-l] Comic book articles and fancruft (was: Pattern copyvios involving...)

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:08:36 UTC 2006

On 21/10/06, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is... well, let's pull up a solid midlist Marvel
> character - Speedball. 1603 word article. Only 500 words of that
> pertain to the real world instead of the fictional world of the
> comics. That's the problem.

Surely one would expect that an article on a fictional character would
feature far more information on the character itself (within the fictional
world) than on real world things (character development, &c.)? I haven't
looked at the article, but I would say that a 2:1 ratio is pretty damn good.

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)