[WikiEN-l] Pattern copyvios involving comic book characters

Rory Stolzenberg rory096 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 23:27:41 UTC 2006

Have we looked through the history of all the copyvios to see if it's the
same guy doing this? If so, we can just block him and revert, and it's not
too bad. If not, then we really do have a serious problem and we're going to
have to go through a lot of pages of comic book characters in the near
future. I'll help out with the cleanup if needed, and I promise not to AfD
anything.