[WikiEN-l] Before reverting blanking, please read the text

The Uninvited Co., Inc uninvited at nerstrand.net
Thu Oct 19 02:33:09 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Judy_Genshaft&diff=82245476&oldid=82239003

Yes, the University already saw it, and no, they're not happy.

This is not an isolated incident and I'm not trying to pick on the admin
who did it.  It reflects poorly on all of us that we have a culture that
puts twitch-game vandalism reversion on a lofty pedestal to the point
where people don't read the edits they're reinstating.

Bots are doing this too.  I've contacted the bot writers and asked them
to help prevent it but nothing gets done.

Yours in frustration,

The Uninvited Co., Inc.
(a Delaware corporation)