[WikiEN-l] Inclusion of unmaintainable articles

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:10:25 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's plenty of articles which are festering cesspits, one or two
> pathological editors
> warring over them, and no-one trying (or caring) to "make it good".

The benefit of having an article to read will always outweigh the problem of
it putting a slight strain on Wikipedia. I think one can always find some
willing editor to come along and fix an article (do something to it at
least). It's just a matter of improving our mechanisms of sorting out
POV-pushers and of article improvement.
--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)