[WikiEN-l] Should anons edit Wikipedia:Semi-protection policy?

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 16:38:14 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Semi-protection_policy?
> (other than causing work for others to revert the 97%
> crap and making
> noise on watchlists)
>
> Why can't we simply semi-protect that? (Or do we need yet

Anons should not be editing policy.  As you point out, it
contributes little (nothing that couldn't be done with a
throw-away account) and just wastes admin time.  And may
even lead to the frustration that has been voiced on this
list by admins quitting wiki.  Utterly pointless.

~~Pro-Lick
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/User:Halliburton_Shill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Pro-Lick
http://www.wikiality.com/User:Pro-Lick (now a Wikia supported site)