[WikiEN-l] Quitting Wikipedia and wanted you to know why.

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 6 16:19:54 UTC 2006

Note: this was an offlist mail to me, which has been sent back to the whole list. Black mark for etiquette on that.

I advise everyone against answering private mails from this poster.

Well, and what you say is absolutely not what you wrote to the list, then. You will gain no respect at all from exaggerating and then shifting position when challenged.

Charles