[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:06:38 UTC 2006

On 5/31/06, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Either cut all religious userboxes or keep them all, don't start getting
> selective. The box is just as useful as a "I am a Christian"-box. Disrepute
> due to beliefs is only an issue if said editors consistently misbehave.

Agreed. One delusion is no more or less reputable than the other. "I
believe in X" userboxes should be deleted or subst:ed generally, or
replaced with "I am interested in X" boxes. Surely, "I am interested
in Satanism" would not be a problem for anyone.

Tony probably knows this and is hoping for exactly such an outcome. :-)

Erik